Search

THE BALANCE BETWEEN HEALTH AND HAPPINESS


One of my biggest struggles growing up was the seemingly endless conflict between being fit and enjoying my life.


I wanted to be healthy, have definition on my 💪🏻, abs, and 🍑. I also wanted my 🍕🍫🍪. It wasn't until after university that I truly dove into health & fitness and looked at the costs of being lean.


I now know I DO NOT have to be 💯 perfect with my food choices and training 24/7. I just have to be consistent 80% of the time. Why 80%? That's the consistency that I can sustainably keep.


80% of my choices around fitness and training will help me move towards my physical goals and needs. These include my training schedule🏋🏻‍♀️🥋, recovery strategies💧🛌, meals🍳🍎🥑. The rest of the 20% I can be a bit more flexible.


This way allows me a certain room for "error", but enough structure to give me a clear direction on where I'm going and why I'm doing what I'm doing.


I'm happy😁 and able to continue this lifestyle for years, have and maintain the body I want, and am fit enough to do whatever activity I want to do.


What's your favourite way to stay fit?


For more posts like these, follow us on Instagram (@urabsolute) and Facebook (@urabsolutecoach)!

0 comments

CONTACT 

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

© 2019-2020 by Point of AC, Hong Kong

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon