Search

YOU CAN'T OUT-EXERCISE A BAD DIET


I used to think that I could eat whatever I wanted and still be lean so long as I exercised. That is until I couldn't. 🙊


The combination of age, balancing my responsibilities, career, and social life made it hard to even think about exercise🥋. I couldn't get away with my poor diet anymore. Just exercising wasn't enough to keep my body in shape.


And so, I started to take my nutrition seriously. Initially, I thought it was just about eating whole foods and less "junk"🍪🍰.


In reality, There was so many factors to consider:

👩🏻Age

📏Height

⚖️Weight

🔣Body Fat %

🏋🏻‍♀️Physical activity

And more.


THERE IS NO ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL DIET.


After learning the theory, it was time to apply. The beginning was rough, albeit the most effective. But it wasn't sustainable tracking food to a fault🙅🏻‍♀️. I had a life outside my meals!


After more practice, I took off the figurative training wheels and listened to my body, while keeping certain guidelines in place🍠🍗🥑🥦.


It was freedom and happiness packaged in one! 80% of my meals were nutritious whole foods 80%🍌🥩🥬; the remaining 20%, I allowed myself to indulge and not feel guilt or shame for 🍕🍫🍟.


Give me a 🍻 for freedom and happiness!


For more posts like these, follow us on Instagram (@urabsolute) and Facebook (@urabsolutecoach)!

0 comments

CONTACT 

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

© 2019-2020 by Point of AC, Hong Kong

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon